Katharina G. Austria
My husband and I visited Panama City Beach in June, and we had a great experience. We are from Florida and have been to many, many beaches. Panama ..
Isabelle V. Belgium
Absolutely soft, white sand and crystal clean waters. What more could you ask for? I went in February, and there was no spring break crowd yet ..
Panama City Beach Government
The Mayor sits as a Council member-at-large and presides over all of the City council.
In the event that the Mayor cannot preside over a City Council meeting, the Mayor Pro-Tem is the presiding officer of the meeting until such time as the Mayor returns to his seat.
The City Manager is responsible for the administration and the day-to-day operation of all of the municipal services and city departments.
The City Manager also maintains intergovernmental relationships with federal, state, county and other local governments.
The primary law enforcement agency in the city is the Panama City Beach Police Department.
The city and the rest of Bay County are also under the jurisdiction of the Bay County Sheriff's Office.
- Gayle Oberst – Mayor (Term Expires in 2012)
- John Reichert – Ward 1 Council member (Term Expires in 2014)
- Rick Russell – Ward 2 Council member (Term Expires in 2012)
- Josie B. Strange – Ward 3 Council member (Term Expires in 2014)
- Ken Nelson – Ward 4 Council member (Term Expires in 2012)
- Richard Jackson – City Manager
- Holly J. White – City Clerk